1. Goods at all times will remain property of Ribbon & Rose Event Styling (The Owner)
2. During the period the goods are on hire the hirer shall be solely responsible for insuring the goods from time of acceptance of goods until return and acceptance of goods back into the possession of the owner. The hirer shall be fully responsible for any damages or losses to the owners goods, and will re-inburse the owner for replacement of the goods. Replacement of chair covers will be charged at £25.00 each, organza table overlays at £10.00 each, sashes and table runners at £5.00 each. These charges will be taken from the £100.00 refundable deposit if required.
3. The owner can offer recommendations regarding sizes and colours of cloths and chair covers to be used, however the owner accepts no responsibility if such items are not suitable or to the hirers personal taste. If in doubt the hirer must request samples.
4. Goods must be ready and available for collection as agreed. Any aborted deliveries/collections will be charged at £25.00 per time.
5. Goods are for hire for a period as stated on the order, and the owner must be notified of any extension in the hire period immediately and the hirer will be charged accordingly.
6. Cancellations notified to the owner will incur the following charges:- Cancellations in excess of one month prior to the event booking 30% of the order value. Cancellations under one month and over 2 weeks prior to the event will be charged at 50% of the order value. Cancellations under 2 weeks prior to the event will be charged at 100% of the order value.
7. Ribbon & Rose Event Styling Ltd will endeavour to supply the specific items requested, however reserves the right to substitute an appropriate alternative where necessary.
8. A deposit of £200.00 will be made at the time the booking is accepted by both parties in which £100.00 is non-refundable and £100.00 is refundable. Full payment must be received in cleared funds one month prior to the event booking. Failure to do so will result in the goods not being delivered and cancellation fees being applicable.
9. Ribbon & Rose Event Styling Ltd will make every effort to deliver and collect at the times / dates specified, in the event booking, however will not accept liability if times / dates cannot be complied with, due to conditions beyond their control.
10. It is the hirer’s responsibility to ensure that the venue is ready at the times stated in the event booking. Any delays can result in further charges or abandonment.
11. Additional charges may apply for travel expenses depending on the location of the venue, this will be quoted and charged at the time of order.
12. It is the hirer’s responsibility to inform their guests that all stock hired is only hired and NOT for guests to take as gifts, favours etc. If any stock has been taken, the hirer will be charged accordingly.